Location & historical notes: Marking approaches to Portland Harbor, about five miles southeasterly from Cape Elizabeth, Maine. The station was located 5.0 miles and 121 degrees from the present Cape Elizabeth Light tower.
The station was originally named "Cape Elizabeth" from 1903-1912.
1942-1945: marked by a buoy during World War II
1945-1952: LV-90 / WAL-514
1952-1969: LV-111 / WAL-533
1969-1971: LV-114 / WAL-536
Copyright © 2003 United States Coast Guard Lightship Sailors Association
INC. All rights reserved.
Copyrights also protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of