Location & historical notes: Michigan, in northern Lake Michigan in the western approaches to the Straits of Mackinac. The station was replaced by the Waugoshance Lighthouse.
1832-1851: "YY " (The only lightship to occupy this station.)
Back to Lightship Stations and the Ships that Served on them.
Copyright © 2004 United States Coast Guard Lightship Sailors Association
INC. All rights reserved.
Copyrights also protected by the
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of