Calibogue Sound, 1855-1869

1855-1869: "K " (The only lightship to occupy this station)

Milwaukee Lightship

1912-1932: LV-95 / WAL-519 (The only lightship to occupy this station.)

Lightships assigned:

1837-1839: report in the 1837 Coast Pilot of a decaying and leaking "lightboat" on station

1839-1869: LV-18

1869-1876: LV-37

1877-1904: LV-40

1904-1924: LV-79 / WAL-506

1924-1942" LV-108 / WAL-530

1942-1945: marked by a buoy during World War II

1945-1970: LV-108 / WAL-530

1970-1971: LV-110 / WAL-532

1971-1972: WLV-189

Back to Lightship Stations and the Ships that Served on them

Copyright 2003  United States Coast Guard Lightship Sailors Association INC. All rights reserved. Copyrights also protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998
Revised: 10/23/06.