1827-1867

Location & historical notes: Maryland, on the east side of the Chesapeake Bay, north of Bloodsworth Island, opposite the Honga River entrance.  The station was disestablished after the Hoopers Island Lighthouse was activated.

Lightships assigned:

1827-1867: LV-25

Back to Lightship Stations and the Ships that Served on them.

Copyright 2004  United States Coast Guard Lightship Sailors Association INC. All rights reserved. Copyrights also protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998
Revised: 10/23/06.