Location & historical notes: New York, about 40 miles eastward of the entrance to New York harbor, and about nine miles off Fire Island. The station was replaced by a buoy.
1930-1942: LV-114 / WAL-536
Back to Lightship Stations and the Ships that Served on them.
Copyright © 2004 United States Coast Guard Lightship Sailors Association
INC. All rights reserved.
Copyrights also protected by the
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of