1888-1933

Location & historical notes: Delaware, originally positioned 7.8 miles and 096 degrees from Fenwick Island Lighthouse, east of Fenwick Island Shoal.  The station was replaced with a lighted whistle buoy.

Lightships assigned:

1888-1892: LV-37

1892-1930: LV-52

1930-1933: LV-116 / WAL-538

Back to Lightship Stations and the Ships that Served on them.

Copyright 2004  United States Coast Guard Lightship Sailors Association INC. All rights reserved. Copyrights also protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998
Revised: 10/23/06.