Location & historical notes: Florida, in the St. Johns River about five miles above the entrance. The station was replaced by the Dames Point Lighthouse.
1857-1863: "Y " (The only lightship to occupy this station)
No other information available.
Fly Back to Lightship Stations and the Ships that Served on them and see MORE.
Copyright © 2004 United States Coast Guard Lightship Sailors Association
INC. All rights reserved.
Copyrights also protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of