Location & historical notes: New York, eastern end of Lake Erie, about 13 miles off the entrance to Buffalo Harbor marking the approaches to Buffalo. The station was replaced with the Buffalo Approach lighted bell buoy "B" and the Canadian Point Albino Lighthouse.
? -1914: LV-96
1915-1918: LV-98 / WAL-521
Back to Lightship Stations and the Ships that Served on them.
Copyright © 2003 United States Coast Guard Lightship Sailors Association
INC. All rights reserved.
Copyrights also protected by the
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of